Understanding and Treating Brain Disorders
Our specialists at the MultiCare Neuroscience Institute lead the region in innovative technology and interventions to diagnose and treat neurological conditions, including:
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Epilepsy and seizure disorders
- Movement disorders (including Parkinson’s disease)
- Multiple Sclerosis and central nervous system inflammatory disorders
- Nerve injuries, such as carpal tunnel syndrome
- Neuropsychological problems
- Optic nerve problems
- Sleep disorders
Treatments and procedures include (but are not limited to):
- Cranial surgery
- Endovascular surgery
- Gamma Knife Radio surgery
- Non-operative spinal, brain and musculoskeletal care
- Spine surgery
- Stroke rehabilitation and prevention
Patients can self-refer, but we recommend all patients check with their health plan before their first appointment.
MultiCare Deaconess Hospital is the first Inland Northwest hospital to earn a Comprehensive Stroke Care Designation. This recognition demonstrates the highest level of competence in treating stroke. Our facilities provide the highest level of stroke care, including specially-trained rapid response teams that are available 24/7.
MultiCare Neuroscience Institute is the Pacific Northwest’s destination for world class neuroscience services.
We are dedicated to delivering exceptional patient experience, placing our patients at the center of all we do.
We treat the neurological health of our patients through an integrated and coordinated multidisciplinary approach to care that is both cost effective and high quality.
We leverage advanced technology and research to deliver leading edge clinical programs under the direction of specialized physicians and highly skilled staff.